$ 1,200.00 – $ 1,400.00
High Resolution Conductivity and Temperature Instrument
High resolution conductivity probes that reduce measurement uncertainty.
T-HRECS™ is a high resolution (14 bit) instrument for measuring Electrical Conductivity and Temperature. We developed this device to increase the Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) of our salt dilution measurements, thereby lowering the measurement uncertainty or amount of salt required. Devices are galvanically isolated, can operate independently on an external power supply, and can convert serial output to RS232, 4-20 mA, SDI-12, or Zigbee Radio (over >100m).
Why is High Resolution important? The higher information content of the signal results in a higher SNR. This means that either less salt can be used in the measurement, or a lower uncertainty can be obtained. The higher resolution device has higher information content, therefore higher SNR and lower uncertainty for the same tracer injections. That is one of the reasons we built our own EC instrument. Browse our recent presentations on the Derivation, Uncertainty, and Variance of the Calibration Factor used in Salt Dilution Flow Measurements and Quantifying and Controlling Error in Salt Dilution Flow Measurements.
- High resolution and stability for low conductivity measurements (0.001 μS/cm resolution and 0.01% of value stability) using Titanium k=0.1 electrodes.
- High accuracy in EC (1% of value up to 1000 μS/cm), Temperature (0.1 °C) and the derived Temperature Compensated Electrical Conductivity (EC.T) (1% of value up to )
- Low power consumption during measurement and quiescent period.
- Accurate temperature compensation using nlf based on EU standard 27888 at 25°C
- A variety of interfaces: SDI-12, RS232, 4-20mA, ZigBee mesh, SD Datalogging
- Rugged waterproof design with nylon sheathing on Probe-Transmitter and PVC Shroud on Electrode
- Galvanically isolated to avoid ground loops and power supply noise
- Lightning protection and ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection
- Fast thermal response (<60 seconds to reach 99% ΔT)
- 3/4” NPT fitting for in-line applications, IP67 for full submersion applications.
- Developed specifically for Salt Dilution Flow measurements
- Long-term deployment for baseline monitoring or semi-automated or fully-automated salt-dilution flow measurements (See AutoQAc™)
- Domestic water supply
Introducing the new Multi-Range T-HRECS (that’s MR-T-HRECS to you) which features a K=0.1 and a K=10 sensor housed in the same probe for 2 independent and continuous measurements of conductivity. Great for salt wedges or any interface between fresh and salt water.
The T-HRECS Manual: T-HRECS_M7_Manual_v0.8
The QiQuac+T-HRECS brochure with specs: Fathom QiQuac Brochure-Mar2021
We also rent the T-HRECS: $200/week, $500/month. For more information, please contact us.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 10 cm|
RS232, Radio, SDI-12, 4-20mA, DataLogging, Multi-Range SDI-12